Cartridge Hammer Tool
For fast, repetitive fastening to steel, concrete and sandstone, this fully automatic powder actuated tool with nail magazine is perfect for building, civil engineering and insulation trades.
Air Driven Nail Gun
AN943 Makita framing nailer ideal for use with timber frame, decking, joists, noggins, sheeting and partitioning.
The AN943 can fire nails from 50mm - 90mm, and has a 34° magazine angle
Max operating pressure 65-120psi
Paslode nail gun 1st & 2nd fix
- No hoses, no compressors, no setting up time
- Drives 16 -64mm brads and 51 - 90mm Stainless Steel, Hot Dipped Galvanised, Galv Plus, Bright, Ring, Unilock & Smooth nails
- Driving up to a 3.5 nails per second and 1000 per hour
- Advanced body design enables work in cramped, overhead and hard to reach places
- Constructed from heavy duty, reinforced durable housing,
The manual portanailer enables users to nail solid wood floors 60% faster than ordinary hand nailing methods. The versatile portanailer has the capability of vertical nailing, as well as angled nailing in solid wood floors from 15mm to 35mm, using 1.5in and 2in nails.